About the job
Working across a diverse client range you will be responsible for developing and maintaining clients’ websites. A typical day will require communications with internal colleagues and external clients. You will ensure that projects are delivered on time and work to enhance the services we offer and improve the performance of our clients’ digital environments. These core tasks will require strong attention to detail and quality control.
At Logic Digital, we work collaboratively across all our projects and would like an individual who is just as passionate about the digital environment as we are. Our ideal person will work closely with the internal team and client creating digital assets websites and landing pages to support all aspects of their Digital Marketing activity.
- Experienced in technical SEO principles and techniques
- Familiarity with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Maintain WordPress websites using best practices
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to implement website updates
- Conduct website audits to identify technical SEO issues and opportunities for improvement
- Implement on-page and off-page SEO tactics to improve website ranking and visibility
- Monitor and analyse website performance using tools such as Google Analytics
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in WordPress development and technical SEO
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working (within UK)
As part of the role, you will be rewarded with the following:
- Great team and company culture
- A chance to learn new technologies & techniques
- Excellent career progression
- Excellent work life balance
Logic Digital have patiently guided us, applying their expertise to grow our presence and influence on socials and through content marketing. Furthermore the team are always super engaged, passionate and an absolute joy to work with.
Marketing Manager, Resolution Interiors Ltd
Logic Digital were supremely supportive and patient. You have enabled our influence and reach to grow as a direct result of your help.
Director of Qualifications and Teacher Training, Guide Education
The design and development process was managed very well and the consultancy on SEO and PPC was first class.
Head of Social Media, Whistle PR
Logic Digital were instrumental in supporting our Sales team build social connections and deliver messaging to promote our products and services.
Assurance Marketing Manager UKI, SAI Global Assurance
I’ve worked with Alex and his team for a couple of years now. I really like their ‘anything is possible’ attitude; something that’s instilled in all team members at Logic Digital.
Marketing Officer, NCGPA